Wednesday, November 14, 2007

manifesto 2.0

Two blogs???? "Gee, melander, given the fact that you have nascent blogs all over the internet, what makes you think you can take on two similarly-themed ones at the same time?"

That's a good point. I have no guarantees. This is my reasoning: I set up vwp 1.0 as a blog about my day-to-day life, so friends and family can catch up on what I've been doing.

However, I am a geek, and there are more things in geek heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. I wanted a blog where I could ramble about technology--mainly software--and my valued non-geek friends wouldn't have to put up with it.

Now, I know that I shouldn't be doing concurrent development of two major versions at the same time, but it's a design choice that I made for good reason.

No comments: